As part of the zombie horde, I started with the seven Walker “ladies” from the set, in an effort to batch out the figures. This approach worked well, though I did vary the colors a bit for some variety.
Some of the final combinations worked, some did not. Not a big fan of the pink dresses, but only because I am not a fan of pink. And the dark blue dress didn’t really work well with the shading – perhaps after highlighting it will be better. On the other hand, I am always a sucker for a red dress, and the white shirts and dress turned out sufficiently dirty for the setting. The blue-grey dress in particular turned out very well, with a nice combination of dirt and aging, mixing with the proper shades.
Although the batch process worked well to finish numerous models, the one challenge I am thinking about is that if anything, the variety is a bit too busy. Realistically, a town obviously would not all be dressed the same when they become zombies, but for game play, it also I suspect will make it harder to pick out specific zombie types as needed. Though the board will certainly end up rather colorful.